2022 Tax Changes for Charitable Giving
- The tax breaks for giving that Congress enacted during the pandemic expired and are not expected to be renewed. This means that the cap on cash gifts will revert back to 60% of adjusted gross income (AGI) and the $300/$600 above the line charitable deductions for individuals and couples will disappear.
Fund Advisor Portal
Our new portal is live! We are excited to offer this opportunity to our Fund Advisors, so you can closely interact with the fund(s) you advise.
Find out how to navigate our portal by clicking on the below link associated with the type of fund you advise.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Once your password is created, go to our homepage and login under “Donor Login” in the upper right-hand corner next to the “Donate” button.
- Check your spam/junk folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, it often goes there. If you still don’t see it, contact email@example.com and a new link will be sent directly to you.
- The custom URL from the auto-generated email can only be used to establish your password. To get to the login page after this, go to our website at commfoun.com and click on “Donor Login” on the homepage next to the green “Donate” button.
- Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password” on the login page. Enter your username and click the “Reset Password” button. Instructions to reset your password will be sent to the email address for that account. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us and we can assist you.
- You can expect to see statements posted monthly to the portal. If you require a statement for a certain time frame, please contact us.
How to Request a Grant using the Donor Portal
Grant Recommendation Form
Making the Most of Tax Deductions by Bunching Gifts in Donor Advised Funds
Considering the Advantages of a Gift of Securities
Giving Gifts of Grain
Giving Now/Giving Later Chart
Gift Form to Send with My Check
Learning about IRA Gifts
Join our Legacy Society
General Gift Acceptance Policy
Real Estate Gift Acceptance Policy
Life Insurance Gift Acceptance Policy
Creating A New Charitable Fund